Inside the doomed NEPAL ATR-72 plane that crashed on 15.01.2023!
ATR-72 Yeti Airlines carrying 72 people from Nepal’s capital Kathmandu crashed in Pokhara.
Nepal has been tormented by mishaps due to unfortunate upkeep, lacking preparation, and careless guidelines.
Due to mountains and tricky runways, the airports in Nepal are among the most dangerous to land at in the world.
Total how many planes have crashed in nepal till now?
- May 29, 2022-Nepali carrier Tara Air- killing 22 people.
- April 14, 2019- 3 people.
- March 12, 2018- 51 people.
- February 24, 2016- 23 people.
- February 16, 2014- 18 people.
- September 28, 2012- 19 people.
- May 14, 2012- 15 people.
- September 25, 2011- 19 people.
- December 15, 2010- 22 people.
- August 24, 2010- 14 people.
- September 28, 1992- 167 people.
How did the nepal plane crash?
- Due to unfortunate upkeep, lacking preparation, and careless guidelines. Engine failure or bad weather can also be not ruled out.
Tou can watch All Videos and related news in the following Web story.- ex.- Sonu Jaiswal Facebook live video from moments before plane crash